I am finally feeling normal now. I was pretty lucky and never threw up at all, but I felt nauseous from about 7 -14 weeks. It was the worst for me at night. I never really lost my appetite and actually have been really hungry this whole time. At first I thought it would be awesome to eat all the time, but it sucks! It's so exhausting plus I want to eat as healthy as I can and that takes work! Clarke is a lucky guy and hasn't had to run to the store yet to get me ice cream or pickles or anything. I'm not really craving anything, just have a few things that I want to eat more than others.
Food I love right now:
1 - hard tacos
2 - grapes
3 - honey crisp apples (can't be any other kind)
4 - cottage cheese
5 - meat (steak, ground beef, bacon)
6 - apple juice
Food I can't stand right now:
1 - chicken (weird, but it makes me gag)
2 - Crystal Light (made it easy to break my addiction!)
3 - anything overly sweet
Time has flow by and the weeks go by so quickly. We will be finding out if we are having a girl or boy in about 4 weeks. I really hope the rest of the pregnancy will go just as fast as these first four months have! I'm starting to get a tummy that I know now is baby and not food!
My mom was so sweet and sent me some crochet supplies a few weeks ago since I told her I wanted to learn and possibly make our baby a blanket. This is my first project after teaching myself in just a day. They turned out pretty cute except one is bigger than the other. Maybe we'll be lucky and our baby will be a girl and have one foot larger than the other.

You sound like me- nauseous in the evening, no throwing up, eating all the time. This is why I gain well over the expected amount EVERY TIME!!!! Nice job learning to make those by yourself! I'm super impressed! That's not a skill I have acquired.
ReplyDelete