It's a BOY!!!
Clarke and I really wanted a boy first and we were so excited to see that he is healthy and moving around like crazy. I even cried a little when the technician said it was a boy. I would have been thrilled for a girl, but for some reason a little boy is what I was dreaming of having. Suddenly, this feels more and more real and it's so exciting and a little scary at the same time. I hope we can be the best parents to this little guy!
I was going back and forth on whether I should post this pic because I always said I wouldn't, but I can't resist! Here's proof we have a baby boy!
I was going back and forth on whether I should post this pic because I always said I wouldn't, but I can't resist! Here's proof we have a baby boy!

Awesome news. So glad to hear that he's doing great, too. I'll be keeping my eye out for adorable baby boy things that I don't need to buy for myself, but can justify buying for you. :)
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute in your pic, where are you? I don't recognize the wallpaper
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteYay! So excited. That is definitely a boy! Can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDelete