Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-2012

I am 16 weeks today! I wanted to post a little pic of the growing belly on this awesome day 12-12-12!



The next few weeks are going to be great. My sis Nicole is coming out to visit and then we are both flying back to Utah next week to spend Christmas with the family. I love the Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. Look how cute you are! Glad you get to fly home for a little visit- dress warmly, it's easy to forget how cold winter is when you live on a tropical island!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maren! I'm excited to go to Utah. I'm sure I am going to freeze my buns off. I have no winter clothes to bring with me since we left those in Austin. Good reason to go shopping while I'm there :-)

      Delete
  2. You look great! So glad you were able to go home for the holidays. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete