Maybe you can blame it on me being pregnant, but I haven't been able to sleep the last few nights because of anxiety. Anxiety over our recent electricity bill. Yeah, I know it's something really stupid to have anxiety over, but I am really peeved at having to pay a crap load for nothing. This latest bill is the most expensive one yet, which doesn't make sense since it has been a lot cooler over the last few months. We haven't used the A/C unit at all and I am using less fans during the day. We haven't changed anything else for it to be more expensive. It's not like I have every light, fan, TV, A/C on running 24/7. So why is our bill $464.58 for absolutely nothing!!!!
The fuel charge alone was $367! They also just approved an increase in the rates effective Jan 1st. So, instead of paying $.43/per KWH (which is already the highest in the nation) we will be paying $.59/per KWH! This is just another reason for Clarke and I to get outta here as soon as possible!
Thanks for letting me vent a little. Hopefully this will ease my anxiety a bit and I'll be able to sleep a little better tonight!
As reported by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh 19 kilos less than us.
ReplyDelete(And really, it is not about genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)
BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...
CLICK on this link to uncover if this brief quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss possibility