Friday was our last day in Austin and I am glad we were able to spend it with Clarke's parents. Of course we couldn't leave without eating at one of our favorite restaurants for sushi! We also stopped by Amy's ice-cream for a little dessert.
Our flight on Saturday was pretty easy considering we had two cats to take with us. Belle, our crazy cat, tried to escape the bag a few times while we were waiting to board in Austin, but after we got on the plane she calmed down. I felt really bad for keeping them in their bag for almost 9 hrs, but we survived! Can you believe I was able to pack everything into just 4 suitcases?!
![]() |
| Our big mango tree right outside our window |
Isn't it so beautiful? I know it is going to be very hard to live out here and for me to adjust, but I do admit the scenery makes it all better! We are going to learn how to live a completely different way. I'm sure a lot of it will be good for us. I don't know if I will ever get over how much things cost out here like my beloved milk. I don't know if I can stomach paying over $7 a gallon!
Anyways, I am stuck here at home by myself today. I was supposed to start working from home today, but of course my computer has not shown up yet. It has been two weeks since I have shipped it and who knows when it will get here. That is island living for ya!




Glad you guys made it safely! I'm sure there are lots of things you're going to have to adjust to, but I'm glad you're finally there and doing it! Miss you guys already!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you live there, either! Glad you guys get to be together, though. And how cool that you can just go snorkeling whenever you want! Miss you guys! Love the blog idea!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! So glad y'all got there safely! Hopefully those roaches won't stay long...yuck!
ReplyDelete