![]() |
| That lump under the covers is our cat Harley (his new hiding spot). |
And go straight to work sans makeup and sometimes clothes (I know that is TMI but that is the beauty of working from home. Plus, you wouldn't want to put on clothes too if your office was 85 degrees and 90% humidity!)
| The kitchen table was the perfect spot for my desk. I just need to figure out where to put all of my papers! |
We are going to check out a few beaches around St Thomas this weekend. I'll be sure to take lots of pics! I have my waterproof cover for my digital camera now so I should be able to capture some cool underwater shots!
*Bonus points for anyone that can guess what movie my title to this post is from (something me and my Dad always quote)!

I can't think of what movie you are talking about but I know he always says that. Now you know what I love most about my job too.
ReplyDeleteWorking from home is awesome! That picture with your cat under the covers is so funny! Cats are weird. I have no idea what movie that is from....do tell!
ReplyDeleteDad called me last night and was laughing because I think he and I are the only ones that know. It's from James and the Giant Peach. That was my favorite book when I was younger and for some reason Dad always quotes that part. It makes me laugh!
Delete