![]() |
| Sitting on the Ferry fixin' (for all my Texas folk) to leave to St John |
![]() |
| We chose a really windy day to cross. We were getting rocked by 6 foot waves! |
![]() |
| Not sure what bay this was, but isn't it so beautiful!?! |
![]() |
| Cinnamon Bay - where we decided to have our lunch and do some snorkeling |
| Clarke soaking in the sun (we wore sunscreen and we still managed to get sunburned!) |
![]() |
| On the ferry back to St Thomas |
![]() |
| Leaving St John |
I wish I could have taken more pictures. I have an awesome waterproof cover to go over my digital camera that we just received yesterday in a package we shipped three weeks ago. I will be sure to make good use of it. We saw some awesome fish and coral while snorkeling. We even swam with sting rays and sea turtles. It was pretty awesome and a great way to spend a Saturday!






YAY!! So good to see what you see!!! Don't forget to include some pictures of you also. I want to see both of you! Love and miss you guys, already!!
ReplyDeleteI know Mikkyn! It's hard when I'm the picture taker! Plus, me without makeup is no bueno! :-)
DeleteSo beautiful! Glad y'all are getting to have some good times together! Keep the pictures coming!
ReplyDeletexo,
Kristen
gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt really is paradise! Hope your hair is holding up! :)
ReplyDelete